Sunday, November 7, 2010

Spectacular






















When I opened the attachment to an e-mail it took a minute or two to realize just what I was looking at. Flowers, yes, but when I looked closely I could see the bodies and arms and legs of a group of very artistic people. The caption had to do with the dauntlessness of the human spirit. What a brilliant mind to conceive this awesome cleverness in form and color. It was difficult to choose from so many pictures. I chose the ones that appealed to me although I could put up the other half and be just as surprised with the endless beauty I am looking at. I love art. I love the artist who can create scenes to fill our hearts and souls with the love of life in all its facets. How lucky we are to be able to view each piece of art to enlighten us, to fill our minds with beauty, bring back memories with familiar faces and scenes or the wonderful cartoonists who send us into another realm entirely as we laugh out loud because of their cleverness. I find these pictures fascinating and wish I could give credit to the person or persons so blessed with talent.
So today, your weekend is going by much too fast although you do have an extra hour to play or to sleep. I hate the change of time as it confuses me for a day or two. I woke up at two a.m. instead of the usual three or four a.m. and had to struggle to get back to sleep. I got out a new book as I had finished one before turning off the light. Now I had Clive Cussler to keep me company and soon I had finished the prologue when the eyes started to feel heavy so off went the light and before I knew it five a.m. was here and I'm blogging. I hope you sleep all the way through and the hour doesn't throw you off but give you more playtime to enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'm off for seconds on my coffee, not bad, even if I do say so myself. Make today special, just like you. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment